- Werkgever: Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Rotterdam
- Dertiende Maand: Ja
Om u beter van dienst te kunnen zijn verrijken wij onze gegevens door softwarematig kenmerken in vacature teksten te herkennen. Deze kenmerken worden bijvoorbeeld gebruikt voor de zoekfilters en het verbeteren van de zoekresultaten. We vragen u er rekening mee te houden dat overeenstemmingen tussen de kenmerken en de woordcombinaties in een tekst soms ook op toeval kunnen berusten. We adviseren u om zelf de vacature door te lezen om misverstanden uit te sluiten.
Because of your work as a BI Tableau Developer, the traders within Glencore Agriculture can make smart decisions. Your work will also help the offices around the world to give better insights in their operational and financial performance. It is your job to bring Data Visualisation and Business Intelligence to the next level within Glencore Agriculture, by a good understanding of business requirements and to translate these requirements into Tableau visualisation and dashboards. Last but not least, you have the opportunity to grow into a data scientist role.
Glencore Agriculture B.V. is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities to our customers. Through our industry insight, strong relationships and our asset network, we focus on the sustainability, safety, quality and reliability of everything we do. For more information about our company, please visit http://www.glencoreagriculture.com This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 135 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global Operations, security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP and Enterprise Architecture.
The Business Intelligence department is the department to facilitate intelligent decision making within the business through data exploitation and data science. The team is responsible for the development and maintenance of both the Global Agriculture Data Warehouse, the local EU Data Warehouse and the BI reporting platform. The team consists of 18 employees, active in business analysis, BI architecture, Oracle/DWH development and dashboard development. In this job you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of Tableau visualizations and dashboards. You will be involved in both the technical developments as well as the training of business users. As a Tableau Developer you will be part of a scum team close to the business and in close relation to the BI architect and technical architect.
For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Can develop intuitive, professional, and interactive data visualizations for dashboards and reports;
- Is able to provide technical support and guidance through prototyping, testing, build, and launch of these dashboards and reports;
- Has strong data analysis / Data Modelling skills;
- Has a proactive, positive and open work attitude with the development/technical skills to bring BI department to the next level;
- Is flexible to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment;
- Is a team player with a positive attitude towards work and accountable for delivering the assigned tasks on time;
- Is able to work both independently and in a multi-discipline team;
- Is able to build a relationship with business users on day to day activity and increase the business user?s knowledge about Tableau;
- Recognizes our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
In this challenging and dynamic role we require:
- Bachelor?s or Master degree in Information Technology or similar level of thinking and working;
- At least 5 years of professional experience required in an international business environment and a similar position;
- A team player with excellent communication skills and creative mentality;
- Experience with Tableau, Tableau Prep;
- Experience with databases, ETL processes, data warehouses, data modeling;
- Experience with PSQL, Python and Alteryx would be a preference;
- Experience with Agile environments, DevOps and Scrum would be a preference;
- Good in English (spoken and written).
Glencore Agriculture is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 13.000 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme where we as an employer pay 100%;
- A 13th month salary and 8,33% holiday allowance (which is a full month);
- Working in an office located in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Markthal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
Informatie Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: NL
Spreekt de vacature u aan? Voor meer informatie of om uw sollicitatie in te dienen verwijzen we u door naar een webpagina van onze partner. Veel succes! Druk op de knop om verder te gaan.Verdergaan