- Werkgever: Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Rotterdam
- Dertiende Maand: Ja
Om u beter van dienst te kunnen zijn verrijken wij onze gegevens door softwarematig kenmerken in vacature teksten te herkennen. Deze kenmerken worden bijvoorbeeld gebruikt voor de zoekfilters en het verbeteren van de zoekresultaten. We vragen u er rekening mee te houden dat overeenstemmingen tussen de kenmerken en de woordcombinaties in een tekst soms ook op toeval kunnen berusten. We adviseren u om zelf de vacature door te lezen om misverstanden uit te sluiten.
Do you want to help to shape the future of the Cyber Defense Center (CDC) for a global leader in the sourcing, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities and products on a global scale? If you want to be able to work with top edge security products that need to be adopted, functional maintained, improved, expanded and reported on, than this is the opportunity for you. We are on the brink of starting this CDC so it is up to you how its end state will look like!
Glencore Agriculture B.V. is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities to our customers. Through our industry insight, strong relationships and our asset network, we focus on the sustainability, safety, quality and reliability of everything we do. For more information about our company, please visit http://www.glencoreagriculture.com
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 135 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 7 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global Operations, CISO, Global Application Development, Global Application Support & Center of Expertise SAP and Enterprise Architecture.
Glencore International AG and Glencore Agriculture B.V. have decided that Glencore Agriculture is to be smoothly transitioned into an independent state. Projects have started to carve out all shared services including IT elements such as Business Application platforms and infrastructure.
We are looking for an addition to our IT security team, as part of the Global Information Security team, to:
- Attend cutting edge security technology handover, including designing a performance measurement model (reporting);
- Design & implement possible missing documentation, procedures & policies;
- Design & implement run books an playbooks;
- Design improvement plans;
- Support local regions with resolving found security deviations, changes, incidents, problems, and improvements.
Who are we looking for?Glencore Agriculture is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Is organizational sensitive without losing focus on IT security best practices;
- Has a very hands on pragmatic approach while working on a long term strategy;
- Is an in-depended worker but also a team player;
- Is communicative (written and verbal) very strong;
- Has a creative mind and likes to use it to solve complex information security issues;
- Recognises our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
In this new and challenging role we require:
- Bachelor or Master?s degree in relevant field of study;
- CISSP Certification, preferably amended with technical certifications (CEH/OCSP);
- Hands on experience with antivirus products, firewalls, vulnerability scanning & more;
- Minimum of five years fulltime experience in similar role;
- Has knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework;
- Hands on experience with the Power BI reporting tool;
- Has hands on experience with SIEM/SOC implementations;
- Hands on work to be conducted (70% tactical, 15% strategic, 5% operational);
- Is open to travel when the situation occurs;
- Good in English and Dutch (spoken and written);
Glencore Agriculture is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 13.000 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- A 13th month salary and 8,33% holiday allowance (which is a full month);
- Working in an office located in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Markthal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
Informatie Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: NL
Spreekt de vacature u aan? Voor meer informatie of om uw sollicitatie in te dienen verwijzen we u door naar een webpagina van onze partner. Veel succes! Druk op de knop om verder te gaan.Verdergaan