- Werkgever: Yourprofessionals
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Almere
For our international client in Almere, we are looking for a Business Analyst E-Commerce.
Our client is committed to providing innovative, integrated healthcare products.
Within an international organization we create, roll-out, extend, support and manage several E-commerce & Digital applications and initiatives (eg. web, PIM, CMS) for our European business units. It?s our job to make each project a success, by working close with our IT and Business colleagues and vendors. We are also responsible for after care, maintenance and improvements of the implemented applications.
You will be working as project lead and/or business analyst, depending on the project.
For this position, you will directly start with a great challenge. You will complete the built of our new European Inventory Management system. We?re finalizing the development & testing phase before we start our pilot for this project. After the implementation in the Netherlands the system will be rolled out to Germany. The system will be extended with additional country specific functionalities.
Within this project you have a dual function, project management and defining/describing detailed business requirements.
- Project lead
- Prevent project scope screeps
- Project reporting
- Pro-active managing project challenges
- Analysis and document the processes for the current and new requirements
- Testing (both technical IT testing but also guidance of business team testing)
- You work on HBO level
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent (project) management skills
- Experience with (working in) international organizations
- Advanced project tracking and gatekeeping skills
- You got experience with the functionality of customer facing tools
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills
- Working under pressure brings out the best of you. Even then, you monitor the project and, where necessary, adjust the planning, organization, information and quality.
Conditions:Good salary, possibility to work from home (also after Covid), pension Scheme, flexible working hours, travel allowance.
Our client is offering good career opportunities, an enthusiastic team to work with and a professional work environment.
Are you an experienced Project Manager / Business Analist within E-Commerce? Then respond quickly! We would like to receive your application letter and CV. You can email this to Sander van den Hoek, Recruitment Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land: NL
Spreekt de vacature u aan? Voor meer informatie of om uw sollicitatie in te dienen verwijzen we u door naar een webpagina van onze partner. Veel succes! Druk op de knop om verder te gaan.Verdergaan