- Werkgever: Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Rotterdam
- Dertiende Maand: Ja
Om u beter van dienst te kunnen zijn verrijken wij onze gegevens door softwarematig kenmerken in vacature teksten te herkennen. Deze kenmerken worden bijvoorbeeld gebruikt voor de zoekfilters en het verbeteren van de zoekresultaten. We vragen u er rekening mee te houden dat overeenstemmingen tussen de kenmerken en de woordcombinaties in een tekst soms ook op toeval kunnen berusten. We adviseren u om zelf de vacature door te lezen om misverstanden uit te sluiten.
The Glencore Agriculture Global IT Operations department is facing the challenge of a significant IT-infrastructure landscape change. Part of this change is organizational, in which contract management is envisioned to play an important role. Therefore we are looking for a Senior Contract Manager with experience in procurement.
Glencore Agriculture B.V. is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities to our customers. Through our industry insight, strong relationships and our asset network, we focus on the sustainability, safety, quality and reliability of everything we do. For more information about our company, please visit http://www.glencoreagriculture.com
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 135 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 7 main teams: Operations, Development, Security, Business Intelligence, Global Finance & Accounting Support Center, Enterprise Architecture and Project Management Office.
Glencore International AG and Glencore Agriculture B.V. have decided that Glencore Agriculture is to be smoothly transitioned into an independent state. Projects have started to carve out all shared services including IT elements such as Business Application platforms and infrastructure.
Glencore Agriculture is facing the challenge of a significant IT landscape change. The landscape of infrastructure and systems are being transitioned to a next maturity level to ensure to be ready for the future.
The role of the Senior Contract Manager IT is to make a plan on how to organize and optimize our internal and external contract management within the IT department. It is your job to analyse and bring structure to the great variety of our IT contracts and you provide insight into the costs. With this information you will procure and negotiate new contracts with our suppliers in a cost efficient way and negotiate expiring contracts. Because you are the Senior Contract Manager within the IT department, it is preferable that you have experience with Software Asset Management.
For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Takes the lead to define the Contract Management Strategy and defines the roadmap of tactical initiatives to implement this Strategy;
- Has experience in setting up, organizing and optimizing contract management within international organizations;
- Manage and optimize the contract portfolio;
- Compiles a comprehensive portfolio of current contracted licences, services and hardware;
- Initiates extensions, prolongations, risk assessment etc.;
- Collect and maintains contractual records by creation of contract management summaries;
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of diverse IT contracts, specifications, planning, budget and KPI/SLA management;
- Proactively inform and report on risk, cost saving opportunities, compliance and points of attention;
- Co-create, develop and implement contract management processes and procedures;
- Ensures compliance with all contractual procedures;
- Take initiatives with a view to improving efficiency of the IT services and (sourcing) suppliers;
- Liaise with internal senior stakeholders, understands the needs and translates these together with colleagues into contractual solutions / services.
In this role we require:
- Bachelor degree or higher and relevant professional courses like Nevi 1 & 2 and CATS CM;
- Minimal 8 years? experience in similar positions at different companies;
- Experience with Software Asset Management tools such as SNOW;
- Broad experience in all aspects of IT contract management, procurement and vendor management processes;
- Used to work in an international, multi-cultural environment;
- Self-starting, result and quality- driven, well-organized (accurate and structured) and capable of meeting deadlines;
- Analytical, strong negotiation, problem-solving and teaming skills;
- Strong communication skills at all levels in both English and Dutch, written and verbal;
- Proven relevant knowledge and background working with various forms of IT related agreements.
Glencore Agriculture is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 13.000 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- A 13th month salary and 8,33% holiday allowance (which is a full month);
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
Informatie Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: NL
Spreekt de vacature u aan? Voor meer informatie of om uw sollicitatie in te dienen verwijzen we u door naar een webpagina van onze partner. Veel succes! Druk op de knop om verder te gaan.Verdergaan