Helaas, deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar.
- Werkgever: Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Rotterdam
- Dertiende Maand: Ja
Om u beter van dienst te kunnen zijn verrijken wij onze gegevens door softwarematig kenmerken in vacature teksten te herkennen. Deze kenmerken worden bijvoorbeeld gebruikt voor de zoekfilters en het verbeteren van de zoekresultaten. We vragen u er rekening mee te houden dat overeenstemmingen tussen de kenmerken en de woordcombinaties in een tekst soms ook op toeval kunnen berusten. We adviseren u om zelf de vacature door te lezen om misverstanden uit te sluiten.
For our IT / Accounting department we are looking for an IT Controller. We will be counting on you when it comes to setting up, implementing and managing the Accounting and Control aspects of the IT department in general and IT projects in particular. You will be working closely with IT Management, PMO and the Financial Control department.
Glencore Agriculture B.V. is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities to our customers. Through our industry insight, strong relationships and our asset network, we focus on the sustainability, safety, quality and reliability of everything we do. For more information about our company, please visit http://www.glencoreagriculture.com
The IT Controller reports directly to the Manager Financial Control and the Global Head of IT. You will play the role of the financial expert by executing and overseeing all financial transactions and risks per IT project and perform comprehensive analyses for each project. In addition to that you will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the Global Head of IT on a daily basis in order to have daily insight in our IT projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities:Project control:You are responsible for the financial control on IT Projects;
- Reviewing budgets for IT projects;
- Monitor actuals vs budget for IT projects and report this to management;
Overhead control:You are responsible for the financial control for IT related overheads;
- Setting up the annual budget for IT overheads;
- Monitoring actuals vs budget for IT overheads and report this to the accounting department;
- Calculating the annual IT recharges to the other offices in our group;
- Monitoring the incoming IT recharges and report on budget vs actuals;
Invoice approval:You are responsible for the invoice approval process for IT:
- Setting up, implementing and monitoring key controls in the approval process
- Allocating invoices to the correct cost centers, cost codes and projects, before they are posted by the financial control team
- Follow up on all invoice related questions
Glencore Agriculture is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a proactive, independent and flexible working attitude;
- Is accurate, organized and has a structured way of working;
- Has excellent communication skills with a good feel for cultural differences;
- Feels comfortable in a coordinating role and is able to maintain intensive contact with stakeholders;
- Recognises our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
In this role we require:
- A bachelor or master degree in Accounting
- 4-7 years? experience in controlling, preferably experience as financial or project controller
- High level competence with Excel
- Experience with Business Intelligence is a plus
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Problem solving attitude, keeps moving forward
- Well-organized, structured and punctual
- Comfortable working with an international team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both in word and writing
You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organisation that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this,
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary;
- Working in an office located in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station.
Informatie Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: NL