Helaas, deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar.
- Werkgever: Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Rotterdam
- Dertiende Maand: Ja
Om u beter van dienst te kunnen zijn verrijken wij onze gegevens door softwarematig kenmerken in vacature teksten te herkennen. Deze kenmerken worden bijvoorbeeld gebruikt voor de zoekfilters en het verbeteren van de zoekresultaten. We vragen u er rekening mee te houden dat overeenstemmingen tussen de kenmerken en de woordcombinaties in een tekst soms ook op toeval kunnen berusten. We adviseren u om zelf de vacature door te lezen om misverstanden uit te sluiten.
We are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join our Global Application Support team. The candidate will be driving the successful delivery and ongoing support of the various Business Supporting Services, working closely with other departments within the company and the IT department. The Application Support Engineer will perform support activities, business functional requirements analysis, create user manuals and create system specifications. The candidate will also need to drive cross-functional testing, both project and support activities. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong hands-on experience and a sound business process understanding
Glencore Agriculture B.V. is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities to our customers. Through our industry insight, strong relationships and our asset network, we focus on the sustainability, safety, quality and reliability of everything we do. For more information about our company, please visit http://www.glencoreagriculture.com
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 135 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global Operations, security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP and Enterprise Architecture.
Glencore International AG and Glencore Agriculture B.V. have decided that Glencore Agriculture is to be smoothly transitioned into an independent state. Projects have started to carve out all shared services including IT elements such as Business Application platforms and infrastructure.
The Application Support Engineer will be part of the Global Application Support Team. This team is part of the IT department based in Rotterdam and provides global application support for the Agriculture division. The team is responsible for ensuring the daily operational availability of our applications, optimized use of the systems, identifying new opportunities to optimize the system and/or business processes and implementing projects to service our global business.
For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, is self-motivated and team-oriented;
- Is setting and achieving goals, creating a good environment, working assertively and making the most out of collaboration;
- Recognizes our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business;
- Responsible for supporting the Business Supporting Services landscape;
- Ensure work instructions and workflows are in place for all processes, maintained and kept up to date with business changes;
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the quality of our services;
- Work closely with other teams to ensure the correct functioning of the services.
- Good in English (spoken and written);
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a customer support environment;
- Bachelor degree preferred;
- Additional experience with ITIL processes and SLA management would be an advantage;
- Hands-on experience with Cherwell (ITSM tool) would be an advantage;
- Strong experience in a support environment incl. Quality Assurance and release management;
- Detailed oriented, demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve application issues;
- Strong client relationship skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written;
- Experience with providing end-user training and knowledge transfer with direct colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines;
- Basic knowledge about Databases is desirable;
- Having the knowledge to upgrade applications is required;
- Relevant experience with vendor management;
- Experience with Macros and VB knowledge is a plus.
Glencore Agriculture is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 13.000 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- A 13th month salary and 8,33% holiday allowance (which is a full month);
- Working in an office located in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Markthal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
Informatie Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: NL