Helaas, deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar.
- Werkgever: DPA Supply Chain
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Amsterdam
Wat je gaat doen:
The main goal of this vacancy is to support the International Sales Manager and customers by ensuring forecasting data and analysis is accurate and up to date and that orders and pricing are in line with EMEA business plans. Within this challange you can think of the following responsibilities:
- Forecasting for 40 Markets.
- 70% Forecasting / Planning focus. 30% Sales related administration support.
- Working with the distributor partners & direct to retail customers in the 3 separate business segments of EMEA namely ? Europe / Eastern Europe / Middle East & Africa.
- Set up of all new items for each relevant market with correct language variant.
- Work with the International Sales Manager to build the forecast plan for the new budget year (Sept to November).
- FOB Price List Updates & Special Price Requests ? ensure that the markets have the latest FOB price lists always ? regular changes.
Wat we vragen:
Education and experience needed to be succesfull as a Forecast Planner:
- Dutch AND English on a professional level is required.
- Strong experience in Forecast planning, Sales analysis, Modular Analysis, and Inventory Replenishment.
- Advanced knowledge of Power Point, Excel, and Word. Knowledge and experience with Smartsheet and Logility.
- Analytical ability to translate complex data into concise business issues/opportunities
- Experience in working in an international environment; recognize cultural sensitivities etc.
- Comfortable learning new systems and processes.
Wat we bieden:
For this role you will get a contract directly at our client. They have competitive salary levels and secondary emplyement benefits.
Our client is a very specialized and fast growing company witin the FMCG. They have a large client base in the US, EMEA and Azië. The role of Demand Planner is, due to the quick growth of the company, a new and very demanding role. The Headquarters of EMEA is based in Bodegraven. Because of a couple of succesfully and newly introduced products the client base in the EMEA region is quadrupled in a very short time. This is why the owner and director made the call too quickly expand an fully equip and staff the company here in the Netherlands. Because of the quickly expanding market they have to improve their supply chain and that is one of the reasons why they now have the position of Forecast Planner vacant.
We can describe the company a very fast paced and quickly changing. A lot of processes are their to be improved! Next to that you have a lot of freedom to act and to propose new improvements.
Informatie DPA Supply Chain
- Land: NL