- Werkgever: DPA Compliance & Risk
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Rotterdam
Wat je gaat doen:
- Reporting to clients' pension funds and regulators
- Prepare and coordinate the provisioning of reports to pension funds and regulators on (amongst others)
- Asset values and allocation
- Various Risk measures (including monitoring of pre-specified limits)
- Sustainability / ESG indicators
- Ensure this reporting is complete, correct and on time.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to keep this reporting up to market standards.
- Liaising with third party service providers
- Coordinate and discuss with third party service providers reporting related topics, amongst others:
- Outsourced risk & performance data provision & reporting
- Performance & risk methodologies
- Manager and benchmark changes
- Monitor the service levels of the relevant providers and coordinate regular review meetings.
- Develop reports, dashboards and other tools
- Develop, build and harmonize reports, dashboards and other tools which
- Transform data into meaningful and useful information to enable more effective insights and decision-making
- Meet the information need of clients
- Meet the information need of the portfolio managers in the Investment team
- Further unlock the potential of the FactSet system used
Providing high quality risk & performance reporting to clients and investment team.
The Data and Reporting Analyst closely interacts with clients and colleagues as well as third party providers.
Support the other members of the team where and when required
Wat we vragen:
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Information Technology
- Minimum 2-5 year experience in the (institutional) asset management industry
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments
- Experience in working with Factset
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Excel VBA
- Strong analytical skills
- A flexible team player
- Accurate, structured
- Easy communicator
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Wat we bieden:
The project starts asap and will last until 31/01/2020 (extanable upon performance).
Interested? Please send us a motivational letter, your resume and your conditions.
Currently our client has a vacancy in the data & reporting team for a data & reporting analyst who will focus on the risk & performance reporting for the clients and the asset pooling vehicles. This person will also be closely involved in further rationalizing and improving the data & reporting processes and systems, shaping the future of our clients' service standards.
Informatie DPA Compliance & Risk
- Land: NL
Spreekt de vacature u aan? Voor meer informatie of om uw sollicitatie in te dienen verwijzen we u door naar een webpagina van onze partner. Veel succes! Druk op de knop om verder te gaan.Verdergaan