- Werkgever: Decom Technology People
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Barneveld
As a Mechanical Engineer you apply your knowledge in the field of design and optimizing / improving new and existing factories. You will work in a project environment and are responsible for the management of all Advance projects. You simultaneously provide all relevant technological and technical knowledge and resources to define, sell and execute the projects. In addition, you are used to drawing up specifications and requirements for the supply of proprietary equipment.
What you do as a Static Equipment Engineer:
- Use your knowledge of the key tasks and content of the deliverables of Mechanical Engineers and Pre-Commissioning Engineers;
- Preparation of specifications and requisitions for supply of proprietary equipment and site services based on Customer ITB requirements and internal standards;
- Technical evaluation and alignment of manufacturer bids for supply of proprietary equipment;
- Contribute to risk assessments prior to contracting and monitoring of risks through project execution;
- Preparation and participation in pre-award meetings, kick-off meetings, pre-inspection meetings and inspections for supply of proprietary equipment;
- Support EPC contractor, and equipment manufacturer, applying knowledge of design codes for high pressure equipment, such as ASME, AD-Merkblätter and CEN;
- Ensure that equipment manufacturers are delivering in accordance with the defined quality level;
- Knowledge of the inspection expertise of third party inspections companies;
- Supply of creative solutions in mechanical and equipment design and update the Mechanical Engineering Design Manual, General Specifications and the standard equipment data sheets, accordingly;
- Advise customer on a mechanical level;
- Propose improvements to existing work practices, processes, procedures and instructions and to optimize these. This also based on reported experiences and findings;
- Work on parallel different phased projects. Team member of multi-disciplinary teams. Planning of its own activities in consultation with customers, acquisition, the Project Manager and team members;
- Ensure the supply of deliverables as defined in the scope of work and services are in accordance with the schedule as agreed upon by all parties involved;
- Realize the defined activities within the approved budget;
- Support continuous improvement by evaluating realized projects and contributing to manufacturer improvement and qualification programs.
What makes you a good Static Equipment Engineer:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Urea mechanical engineering in projects and operational factory experience;
- You have a broad experience in international engineering contractors business with core knowledge in design and manufacturing of pressure vessels and piping systems.
- You have a higher vocational/ Academic level in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of equipment and applications in chemical plants;
- You have in-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering within the field or Urea manufacturing plants, competitors? Urea processes and corresponding history;
- You have knowledge of materials and corrosion phenomena;
- You have knowledge of mechanical drafting tools e.g. AutoCAD, Inventor, Plant3D;
- Knowledge of mechanical calculation tools e.g. PV Elite, DIMy, CAESAR;
- You have knowledge of related fields e.g. flow sheeting, P&IDs, isometrics, software programming;
- You have knowledge of ESA/HAZOP studies and the Cactus method, Basic Safety Course;
- You have good command of written and spoken English.
Working at Decom
Of course we make the best possible match between specialist and client, but we go further than that. We also help specialists to achieve their goals after the start of their new challenge. You work for a renowned client and are part of #TeamDecom. That means good support, coaching, a strong network and super fine colleagues. Your effort is well rewarded. You receive an excellent salary based on knowledge and experience. In addition, we invest in the fun that goes with a nice job. Are you going with us for the next step in your career?
Informatie Decom Technology People
- Land: NL
Spreekt de vacature u aan? Voor meer informatie of om uw sollicitatie in te dienen verwijzen we u door naar een webpagina van onze partner. Veel succes! Druk op de knop om verder te gaan.Verdergaan