- Werkgever: Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Rotterdam
- Dertiende Maand: Ja
Om u beter van dienst te kunnen zijn verrijken wij onze gegevens door softwarematig kenmerken in vacature teksten te herkennen. Deze kenmerken worden bijvoorbeeld gebruikt voor de zoekfilters en het verbeteren van de zoekresultaten. We vragen u er rekening mee te houden dat overeenstemmingen tussen de kenmerken en de woordcombinaties in een tekst soms ook op toeval kunnen berusten. We adviseren u om zelf de vacature door te lezen om misverstanden uit te sluiten.
Within IT Operations we have 4 main teams. These teams are Infrastructure, DBA & Automation, Front End services, and Messaging and Identity. We are looking for a Teamlead to manage the Rotterdam based Messaging and Identity team, providing direction to local staff and giving guidance to the global regional teams.
Glencore Agriculture B.V. is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities to our customers. Through our industry insight, strong relationships and our asset network, we focus on the sustainability, safety, quality and reliability of everything we do. For more information about our company, please visit http://www.glencoreagriculture.comThis vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 135 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global Operations, Security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP and Enterprise Architecture.Glencore International AG and Glencore Agriculture B.V. have decided that Glencore Agriculture is to be smoothly transitioned into an independent state. Projects have started to carve out all shared services including IT elements such as Business Application platforms and infrastructure.
Department you will be working for The Global IT organisation for Glencore Agriculture has its core at the Rotterdam Headquarters. One of the larger teams is IT Operations, entirely based in Rotterdam, which designs and ?owns? the global infrastructure. The teams also run the local components and all centralized activity. The 4 engineering teams and the Infrastructure Architect all report directly the Head of IT Operations, who is part of the IT Management Team.
The 4 teams are:1. Infrastructure, responsible for storage, backup, VMWare, infra hardware (data centre, etc), and network (firewalls incl DMZ, VoIP, LAN, Wi-Fi, WAN) 2. DBA and Automation, responsible for Oracle & SQL DBA, Linux (plus several appliances), Chef, Ansible 3. Front End Services, responsible for SharePoint, SCCM, Windows image, packaging, group policies, user mgt (provisioning), Citrix, Printing, and front end tools such as NexThink 4. Messaging and Identity, responsible for messaging (Exchange, Iron Port, FortiMail, Airwatch), Skype, DNS records, AD management, Sharepoint, and SCOM You will manage your team by:
- Providing guidance for your area of responsibility with regards to vision, execution priorities, expected KPI?s and performance;
- Establishing clear expectations and goals for the individual staff members;
- Continuous performance management including regular reviews;
- You identify and address roadblocks for performance;
- Generally taking the appropriate steps to set each team member up for success and assist with growth and career opportunity guidance;
- Ensuring that department-wide processes are being followed and technical consistency is assured.
You work closely with the rest of the IT Operations team members, and others in the wider IT organization both locally as well as internationally, among other things to collaborate and plan for cross team projects. You work closely with our Project Management Office to ensure successful execution of IT projects per IT guidelines and practices. Security plays an important role for your team, therefore you work together with our Information Security Officer and his organization to implement and manage IT security execution, including controls to meet government and other regulations and deliverables.
For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Is a people manager and is able to build excellent business relationships;
- Understands our (internal and international) customer agenda and is able to influence at all levels;
- Is accountable to meet delivery commitments, creating transparency and measurability and keeps promises;
- Has a ?can do? attitude;
- Recognizes our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
In this responsibility and role we require:
- A solid understanding of the area of responsibility, having been active in this space for several years;
- Multiple years of management experience is required;
- International working experience is preferred;
- ITIL certified and experienced with Service Delivery;
- Experience with managing budgets and managing IT purchasing processes; Good English communications skills.
Glencore Agriculture is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 13.000 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- A 13th month salary and 8,33% holiday allowance (which is a full month);
- Working in an office located in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Markthal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
Informatie Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: NL
Spreekt de vacature u aan? Voor meer informatie of om uw sollicitatie in te dienen verwijzen we u door naar een webpagina van onze partner. Veel succes! Druk op de knop om verder te gaan.Verdergaan