- Werkgever: Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Rotterdam
- Dertiende Maand: Ja
Om u beter van dienst te kunnen zijn verrijken wij onze gegevens door softwarematig kenmerken in vacature teksten te herkennen. Deze kenmerken worden bijvoorbeeld gebruikt voor de zoekfilters en het verbeteren van de zoekresultaten. We vragen u er rekening mee te houden dat overeenstemmingen tussen de kenmerken en de woordcombinaties in een tekst soms ook op toeval kunnen berusten. We adviseren u om zelf de vacature door te lezen om misverstanden uit te sluiten.
The manager Enterprise Architecture strategically guides the architecture discipline within the Glencore Agriculture organization Global IT department. The role identifies initiatives to modify the IT landscape to be fit for purpose and aligned to the business values and goals. This in the end to effectively align IT spent to business opportunities and goals. The manager Enterprise Architecture advises the IT management team and the Global IT manager on IT technology, applications, processes, goals and sets the standards within GABV. He/she takes part in the MT and therefore plays a role in the decision process. His/her strategic vision and experiences guides the IT department to meet a higher maturity level and transfers this vision to regional and local IT departments.
Position within organization The manager Enterprise Architecture will be part of the management team of the Global IT Department reporting into the Global IT manager. This position has directs reports for the Enterprise Architecture capability and functional reports for all architects within the IT organization. These functional architects are located in the regions and the departments of the global IT HQ.
Glencore Agriculture B.V. is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities to our customers. Through our industry insight, strong relationships and our asset network, we focus on the sustainability, safety, quality and reliability of everything we do. For more information about our company, please visit http://www.glencoreagriculture.com
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 135 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: Operations, Development, Security, Business Intelligence, Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP, Enterprise Architecture and Project Management Office.
Glencore International AG and Glencore Agriculture B.V. have decided that Glencore Agriculture is to be smoothly transitioned into an independent state. Projects have started to carve out all shared services including IT elements such as Business Application platforms and infrastructure (AD, WAN, Datacenters, Messaging).
Glencore Agriculture is facing the challenge of a significant IT landscape change. The landscape of infrastructure and systems are being transitioned to a next maturity level to ensure to be ready for the future.
- Strategically guide IT principles, capabilities and manage the development of these components within the global IT organization resulting in blue prints on strategical, tactical and operational levels;
- Further develop the architecture practice within the organization;
- Governing the Enterprise Architecture Management framework;
- Model business (IT) and systems processes as well as organizational requirements across all domains;
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders and the complete IT community;
- Responsible for designing and implementing systems, processes (IT) and organizational solutions to complex problems across multiple areas and countries;
- Work with Product owners/ domain architects to design roadmaps for all domains, ensuring an integrated/aligned approach;
- Analyzing current trends in the technology architecture field and providing recommendations and educating technology personnel on best practices in areas like governance models and frameworks;
- Evaluating if applications are compliant with both enterprise and business standards;
- Be the lead in creating new Center of Expertise units within Global IT while, if valuable, making these CoEs part of the Global TI organizational structure. An example of a CoE in creation is the CoE for Robotic Process Automation.
- Align regional innovation and transformation initiatives via the ?Innovation and transformation council?.
Experience The minimum working experience is 10 years as an architect or a position that is equivalent within that market at a strategic level. Within the 10 years period a minimum of 5 years? experience as Business Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Technical Architect, Solution Architect and 2 years of experience as an Enterprise Architect. Experience within different business or IT functions within the trade, agriculture or logistics markets has our preference
Education Academically skilled expressed in an achieved master in an IT related topic like Architecture or business IT alignment.
Certificates and qualifications
- Certified in and experience with Archimate modelling language and TOGAF or equivalent framework;
- Expert in Enterprise Architecture Management and IT Alignment using frameworks or reference models, TOGAF, DYA, GERAM or Zachman;
- Proficient in software architecture and designs in Enterprise environments;
- Proficient in Business Process design using BPMN;
- Experience with agile methodologies like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Nexus;
- Advanced in working with Enterprise Architecture modelling tools and Software AG as a pre;
- Vision: Expert;
- Strategic thinking: Expert;
- Analytical thinking: Expert;
- Organization sensitivity: Advanced;
- Creativity: Expert;
- Ability to combine business time-lines with architectural correctness by assessing and documenting risks and needed corrective actions;
- Has strong communication skills at all levels, can collaborate and has teaming skills;
- Has an eye for details and can grasp complex global landscapes within the context of a global enterprise;
- Is capable of writing principles, executing impact analysis, gathering requirements and designing new solutions or changes within the current application;
- Is analytically strong and keen on balancing the best result with business time-lines;
Physical demands The role is positioned in the global IT HQ within the Rotterdam office, but has a global responsibility. Occasional travel is part of the position, where we expect it to be approximately 5% of the job. We try to limit travel and work flexible via conference facilities.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 13.000 people worldwide. The position you are applying for is part of our IT Department. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organization that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station.
Informatie Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: NL
Spreekt de vacature u aan? Voor meer informatie of om uw sollicitatie in te dienen verwijzen we u door naar een webpagina van onze partner. Veel succes! Druk op de knop om verder te gaan.Verdergaan