- Werkgever: Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: Nederland
- Stad: Rotterdam
- Dertiende Maand: Ja
Om u beter van dienst te kunnen zijn verrijken wij onze gegevens door softwarematig kenmerken in vacature teksten te herkennen. Deze kenmerken worden bijvoorbeeld gebruikt voor de zoekfilters en het verbeteren van de zoekresultaten. We vragen u er rekening mee te houden dat overeenstemmingen tussen de kenmerken en de woordcombinaties in een tekst soms ook op toeval kunnen berusten. We adviseren u om zelf de vacature door te lezen om misverstanden uit te sluiten.
Always dreamed of coordinating the correct execution of HR payroll and HR reporting, where your task is to improve the current administration process and to build reports for the board? Dreams do come true in this role as a Controller HR within Glencore Agriculture B.V.! You are someone who is good with financial data and loves this diverse and coordinating role where your ideas are welcomed and your result-driven attitude is highly appreciated.
Glencore Agriculture B.V. is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities to our customers. Through our industry insight, strong relationships and our asset network, we focus on the sustainability, safety, quality and reliability of everything we do. For more information about our company, please visit http://www.glencoreagriculture.com
In the position of Controller HR you will be coordinating and contributing to the HR salary and overhead administration within Glencore Agriculture B.V. You will be responsible for the correct execution of these important areas and seek for improvement wherever possible. In this role you will be controlling processes, creating overhead reports and budgets among many other things.
Who are we looking for?For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a proactive, independent and flexible working attitude;
- Is accurate, organized and has a structured way of working;
- Has excellent communication skills with a good feel for cultural differences;
- Feels comfortable in a coordinating role and is able to maintain intensive contact with stakeholders;
- Recognises our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
In this coordinating and reporting role we require:
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Higher professional educational (HBO) level of thinking and working with a degree preferable obtained in Business Economics, Accountancy or similar;
- At least 3 years? experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of and experience with Payroll administration is essential;
- Experience in accounting and reporting is essential;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Fluency in English and Dutch (spoken and written);
- Experience with Workday, SAP FiCo and/or ADP is a pre.
Glencore Agriculture is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 13.000 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- A 13th month salary and 8,33% holiday allowance (which is a full month);
- Working in an office located in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Markthal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
Informatie Glencore Agriculture Careers
- Land: NL
Spreekt de vacature u aan? Voor meer informatie of om uw sollicitatie in te dienen verwijzen we u door naar een webpagina van onze partner. Veel succes! Druk op de knop om verder te gaan.Verdergaan